|THE 33RD WBTC AR GROUP EYEBALL (MEETING), SUMMIT COUNTY, COALVILLE|
Posted by k7nal on Friday, April 28 @ 11:55:14 CDT
The Wasatch Back Tri-County AR Group Eyeball will be held Saturday, 13 May, starting at 0900 hours at Denise''''''''s Home Plate, located at 50 North Main Street in Coalville; right across the street from the LDS Stake Center. It is located on the corner of the street. A breakfast buffet will be served for $12 per person.
EVERYONE IS WELCOME.
1. Welcome and Introductions
2. Other business besides Field Day
3. Breakdown of our Field Day and what we now know; the where, when, and how. Designated callsign.
4. Operating conditions and equipment list; operate inside or outside, antennas required, band assignments.
5. Brandon (KI7BQY) will be in charge of the computer logging system and will give us a live update and demo on the logging system and how it will be tied together.
6. Identify radio operators and recorders (computer logging).
7. Review of operating site; a site visit. Additional planning sessions; when and where.
8. Close meeting around 1100 hours.
The 34th WBTC AR Group Eyeball is Saturday, 9 September, to be held in Morgan County.
UPDATE: SATURDAY, 13 MAY.
18 MEMBERS ATTENDED.
ALL AGENDA ITEMS COMPLETED.
GROUP FIELD DAY SITE CHOSEN AS MORGAN SEARCH AND RESCUE HEADQUARTER COMPOUND LOCATED AT 1010 RIFLE RANGE ROAD, MORGAN.
FIELD DAY PLANNING GROUP TO MEET AT PROPOSED FD SITE TO DO A SITE EVALUATION ON THURSDAY, 18 MAY AT 1800 HOURS.
EYEBALL STARTED AT 0900 HOURS AND TERMINATED AT 1100 HOURS.
|Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.
|Average Score: 0|